1. God loves me. I John 4:10 ? This is real love. It is not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins.
2. My sins are definitely forgiven. Eph. 1:7 ? He is so rich in kindness that He purchased our freedom through the blood of His Son, and our sins are forgiven.
3. I possess His peace and His righteousness. Rom. 5:1 ? Therefore, since we have been made right in God’s sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us. I Cor. 1:30 ? God alone made it possible for you to be in Christ Jesus. For our benefit God made Christ to be wisdom itself. He is the One who made us acceptable to God. He made us pure and holy, and He gave Himself to purchase our freedom.
4. I am holy and blameless in God’s sight. Col. 1:22 ? Yet now He has brought you back as His friends. He has done this through His death on the cross in His own human body. As a result, He has brought you into the very presence of God, and you are holy and blameless as you stand before Him without a single fault. Eph. 1:4 ? Long ago, even before He made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in His eyes.
5. He considers me clean, whiter than snow. Psalm 51:7 ? Purify me from my sins, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. Isaiah 1:18 ? “Come now, let us argue this out,” says the Lord. “No matter how deep the stain of your sins, I can remove it. I can make you as clean as freshly fallen snow. Even if you are stained as red as crimson, I can make you as white as wool.” I John 1:7 ? But if we are living in the light of God’s presence, just as Christ is, then we have fellowship with each other, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, cleanses us from every sin.
6. No one can accuse me. Rom. 8:33,34 ? Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for His own? Will God? No! He is the One who has given us right standing with Himself. Who then will condemn us? Will Christ Jesus? No, for He is the One who died for us and was raised to life for us and is sitting at the place of highest honor next to God, pleading for us.
7. God has forgotten my sins, even tomorrow’s sins. Heb. 8:12 ? “And I will forgive their wrongdoings, and I will never again remember their sins.” Psalm 103:12 ? He has removed our rebellious acts as far away from us as the east is from the west. I John 1:9 ? But if we confess our sins to Him, He is faithful and just to forgive us and to cleanse us from every wrong.
8. The record of my sins and their requirements have been torn up and destroyed. Col. 2:14 ? He canceled the record that contained the charges against us. He took it and destroyed it by nailing it to Christ’s cross.
9. I am a complete, whole person. Col. 2:10 ? …and you are complete through your union with Christ. He is the Lord over every ruler and authority in the universe. Col. 4:12 ? Epaphras, from your city, a servant of Christ Jesus, sends you his greetings. He always prays earnestly for you, asking God to make you strong and perfect, fully confident of the whole will of God.
10. I am God’s handiwork. He did not make a mistake. Eph. 2:10 ? For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so that we can do the good things He planned for us long ago.
11. God is for me! Rom. 8:31 ? What can we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?
12. God will never give me up or abandon me. Heb. 13:5 ? Stay away from the love of money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never forsake you.”
13. God rescues and protects me from all harm. Psalm 91:9,10 ? If you make the Lord your refuge, if you make the Most High your shelter, no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your dwelling.
14. God has given his angels orders to protect His own. Psalm 91:11 ? For He orders His angels to protect you wherever you go.
15. Nothing and no one is able to separate me from God’s love. Romans 8:38,39 ? And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from His love. Death can’t, and life can’t. The angels can’t, and the demons can’t. Our fears for today, our worries about tomorrow, and even the powers of hell can’t keep God’s love away. Whether we are high above the sky or in the deepest ocean, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.
16. God will supply all my needs. Phil. 4:19 ? And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from His glorious riches, which have been given us in Christ Jesus.
17. I have freedom from the slavery to sin. Rom. 6:22 ? But now you are free from the power of sin and have become slaves of God. Now you do those things that lead to holiness and result in eternal life.
18. I have eternal life. I John 5:13 ? I write this to you who believe in the Son of God, so that you may know you have eternal life.
19. I am freely given God’s grace. Eph. 1:6 ? So we praise God for the wonderful kindness He has poured out on us because we belong to His dearly loved Son.
20. I have been given sufficient faith as a gift from God. Eph. 2:8,9 ? God saved you by His special favor when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God.
21. I have an advocate, a defense attorney before the Father. I John 2:1 ? My dear children, I am writing this to you so that you will not sin. But if you do sin, there is someone to plead for you before the Father. He is Jesus Christ, the One who pleases God completely.
22. I have the very life of God in me. Rom. 8:9-11 ? But you are not controlled by your sinful nature. You are controlled by the Spirit if you have the Spirit of God living in you. (And remember that those who do not have the Spirit of Christ living in them are not Christians at all.) Since Christ lives within you, even though your body will die because of sin, you spirit is alive because you have been made right with God. The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. And just as He raised Christ from the dead, He will give life to your mortal body by this same Spirit living within you.
23. God will not allow me to be shaken. Psalm 55:22 ? Give your burdens to the Lord, and He will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.
24. I have strength for every situation. Phil. 4:13 ? For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need.
25. I am a part of God’s family. Gal. 4:4,5 ? But when the right time came, God sent His Son, born of a woman, subject to the law. God sent Him to buy freedom for us who were slaves to the law, so that He could adopt us as His very own children. Used by permission of New Life Ministries. New Life Ministries has a variety of resources on men, women and relationships. Call 1-800-NEW-LIFE or visit www.newlife.com.