To strengthen marriages by providing life-changing, Christ-centered resources through innovative online media.
To be a national leading force for life-long marriage by:
- Educating through rich Internet content
- Equipping with relevant published material
- Touching and transforming lives through interactive web community
- Encouraging through inspirational radio with music and teaching content
Good versus Great Marriages
Our world cannot settle for simply “good” marriages. Left without guidance and resources, the natural progression most married couples will take is to drift apart. Marriages can and must grow into great marriages. With the right support, strength and resources, every marriage can become the exhilarating, rich union that God intended. Those marriages can change the world. That’s our passion.
Research indicates1 that when stressed couples seek help, they are likely to look to the Internet as a first choice; in fact, 2 a growing trend is using internet technologies strategy to to reach more people and those without access to (or a desire for) a face-to-face group setting model. The Internet provides an easy delivery system for marriage support services, providing privacy, convenience, trusted content, and community. And Growthtrac is there, waiting to serve couples with practical articles and advice, expert interviews, community forums, interactive opportunities, and pre-marriage mentoring and ministry coaching.
1 Psychology Today, April 2011
2 What Works in Marriage and Relationship Education?, National Healthy Resource Center, Alan J. Hawkins, Ph.D. and Theodora Ooms, MSW
We are Committed to the Following Principles
Integrity… Growthtrac is committed to conducting itself with blameless integrity and complete servant hood to God. We will be purposeful in seeking God and listening for His guidance throughout every level of the organization. We are determined to honor God through every encounter and in every transaction for the purpose of leading couples to Christ-centered marriages.
To Maintain Standards of Excellence, Relevance and Creativity… We will strive to seek out only the highest quality, creative, fresh content.
To Fulfill the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20)… We are committed to evangelism through personal witness and our corporate proclamation of the Good News of Jesus Christ. Growthtrac passionately presents spiritual seekers with relevant content, resources and references to institutions professing similar core values.
To Build a Sense of “Community” Among our Viewers… Understanding the importance of Christian community, we provide assistance in locating and encourage participation in, a local church. We promote the value of building meaningful Christian relationships.
Statement of Faith
- We acknowledge that marriage between a man and woman was created by God and intended to be a permanent, life-long relationship strengthened by both the joys and challenges of life.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe there is only one way to eternal life with God and that is through the belief of and forgiveness from Jesus Christ the Son.
- We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful men. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live the Godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost —those who are saved to the resurrection of life, and those who are lost to the resurrection of condemnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ, and the evidence of that unity being shown by how we love one another.
Last updated 2014