- 625,000 Marriages impacted!
- Awarded a lifetime Google Grant, affirming Growthtrac’s position as a marriage authority.
- Launched the Marriage Store.
- Introduced the Mentor Minute, a column hosted by Growthtrac co-founder Sheri Mueller.
- Launched the Reach One Million initiative.
- Introduced Marriage Medic, a weekly column hosted by Dr. David Hawkins.
- Women of Faith Ministry Supporter status.
- Re-Launched growthtrac.com.
- Introduced GrowthtracRadio mobile apps.
- 500,000 marriages impacted.
- Introduced Marriage Mentoring services.
- Growthtrac Radio is launched
- 170,000 Personal Touches
- 250,000 marriages impacted.
- Achieved 501(c)(3) non-profit status
- Designated as a Focus on the Family Referral Organization
- Introduced ministry consulting and enrichment events
- Introduced Growing Husband’s Book club and e-devotionals
- Advisory Board created
- Our name is changed to Growthtrac.
- Jim & Sheri launch an online pre-marriage ministry, GrowthNet.
about Jim and Sheri
Jim and Sheri Mueller — co-founders of Growthtrac Ministries — have mentored over 100 couples over the last 15-years. In fact, Growthtrac itself emerged from Jim and Sheri’s passion for marriage mentoring.
Jim and Sheri are certified marriage mentors, marriage enrichment event teachers, ministry consultants and published authors
Jim and Sheri have served the local church as pre-marriage mentors and have taught and coached other marriage mentors and churches. Married over thirty years, Jim and his wife Sheri have conducted marriage conferences in cities across the country, have been guests on Christian Radio, and have committed their ministry to equipping and encouraging America’s couples to building healthy, biblical marriages. The Muellers live outside Chicago, and are the parents of two married daughters.
Sheri Mueller is an LPC who earned her M.A. in Professional Counseling from Olivet Nazarene University. A certified facilitator and trainer for PREPARE/ENRICH, the most widely used customized couple assessment tool, Sheri has worked for more than 15 years to help individuals, premarital couples, and married couples build and maintain healthy relationships. An author of numerous articles and a regular column, Mentor Minute, Sheri, with her husband, Jim, founded Growthtrac Ministries.
Jim is the founder, with wife, Sheri, of Growthtrac Ministries as well as Program Director of GrowthtracRadio and the architect behind growthtrac.com. Jim holds a B.S. in business management and is a facilitator for PREPARE/ENRICH couple assessment tool. He has authored numerous articles, interviewed leading relationship authors and Christian artists, and has contributed to Dr. Les Parrott’s book, The Complete Guide to Marriage Mentoring. Jim has worked for more than 15 years to help premarital couples and married couples build and maintain healthy relationships.
Growthtrac was launched in January 2000 to address the needs of Jim and Sheri’s mentor couples, engaged in the pre-marriage program at their church. Initially, Growthtrac was just six pages of resources and links, tightly focused on marriage preparation. Jim and Sheri would refer their couples to the site where they would find content relevant to their pre-marriage process, including topics on sexual purity, blended family, communications, conflict resolution and marriage expectations.
And because many of these couples were seekers or new Christians, Growthtrac provided introductions to Christianity — and next steps such as small group, baptism, ministry participation, and spiritual gifts.
A year later, the organization was re-named to Growthtrac. By now Growthtrac’s audience had expanded well beyond the walls of Jim and Sheri’s mentoring ministry.
Today, annually Growthtrac Ministries impacts nearly one-million marriages around the world through:
- Online media: Growthtrac.com and Growthtrac Radio
- Marriage Mentoring
- Gospel Shares
- Forum Interactions
- Counseling Referrals
Growthtrac has established itself as the destination of choice for thousands desiring to strengthen their marriages through relevant Christian resources. And we hope to get even better