This September at the AACC 2015 World Conference in Nashville, we’re offering a unique opportunity to promote your authors.
The week of the conference (September 24 and 25) we’ll be scheduling time with authors to record content for our short form radio program, Marriage Insight (please listen to examples below) aired on GrowthtracRadio. Please note, this will not be an interview.
Marriage Insight is aired 3-times daily on Growthtrac Radio, reaching one-half million listeners across the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Our audience is passionate about relationships.
Our Christian (98%) listeners are married (85%), predominately female (75%), and between 35 and 54 years of age. Additionally, 95% have made book purchases in the past year and 57% are in church leadership. Our audience is already reading your books and will resonate with your authors.
- The author should be come prepared with a 30-second to 1 minute factoid or other information useful to our listeners. Multiple segments are okay.
- The recording location will be at the Opryland Hotel, the specific location is to be determined. The last time we were conveniently located outside of a main conference room.
- We will record on September 24 and 25 during conference hours.
- We estimate the time requirement to be 10-minutes.
- While our intention is to utilize all recorded content, we cannot guarantee an author’s recording will be used.
- There will be no charge for this service.
- The recordings will remain the property of and will be for the exclusive use of Growthtrac Ministries.
- Only a limited number of slots will be available.
- Please note: this will not be an interview
- Please submit the form below.
- Next, we’ll be in touch. If we have a good match, we’ll provide an online scheduler so you can self-schedule your authors.